越狱Season 1-Episode 15: By the Skin and the Teeth
Season 1, Episode 15: By the Skin and the Teeth
-Pope: doctor...you can leave.
医生你得离开
-Burrows: It's him.
他?
Mi... Michael...
哦 Michael
-Veronica: What's he saying?
是他
-Burrows: Michael... turn around...
Michael 转过身去
it's him.
Michael...
-Veronica: What do you think he is saying?
他在说什么?
-Burrows: Michael...turn around.
Michael 转过身去
-Michael: what's going on?
出什么事了?
-Veronica: I don't know.
我不知道
-Michael: What's happening?
出什么事了?
What the hell is going on in there?
hell: 地狱
里面究竟怎么了?
-Pope: I can't tell you how sorry I am that you have had to go through all this.
很抱歉孩子你得经历如此痛苦
-Michael: what happened in there?
里面究竟怎么了?
-Pope: Judge Kessler called. The execution has been delayed.
judge: 法官 execution: 行刑 delay: 使延期
Kessler法官打电话了行刑被推迟了
-Michael: What do you mean, "delayed"?
推迟是什么意思?
-Pope: Apparently, some new evidence has come to light.
apparently: 很明显地 evidence: 证据
好像是有了新的证据
-Veronica: What evidence?
什么证据?
-Michael: I don't understand.
understand: 明白
我不太明白
How long do we have: One day, two days?
我们还有多少时间?一天还是两天?
-Pope: That's all the information I have at the moment. I'm sorry.
information: 信息
我目前知道的就这么多,我很抱歉
I'll give you a minute.
让你们单独处一会
-Michael: I need to know how much time we have.
我得知道具体延迟多长时间
-Veronica: I'll go and see the judge and find out.
我找法官去了解下
you're with Michael; you'll be okay.
你跟Michael在一起没事的
-Burrows: Did you see him?
你看见他了吗?
-Michael: Who?
谁?
-Burrows: The guy in the viewing room
view: 看
观看室里的一个男的
-Michael: No.
没看见
-Burrows: It was dad.
是爸爸
It was dad.
是爸爸
It was him; I know it was.
就是他没错
-Michael: That's not possible, Linc.
possible: 可能的
不可能的
-Burrows: It is possible. I saw him.
怎么没可能我亲眼所见
-Michael: I don't know how you could have.
我不知道你怎么会看见
There were only a half a dozen people in that room
dozen: 十二个
屋子里只有几个人
me, Veronica, and a bunch of reporters.
reporter: 记者
我 Veronica 还有几名记者
He wasn't there. You don't know that.
他不在那里 你又怎么知道?
I do. I would have recognized him.
recognize: 认出
我知道我会一眼认出他的
-Burrows: You don't remember what he looks like. I do.
remember: 记得
你根本不知道他长什么样,可我知道
-Michael: This is a man who took off, what, 30 years ago?
他30年前就抛弃了我们
Why would he come back now, at the very last minute?
very: 恰好的
他干吗现在回来?在你行刑的最后一刻
-Burrows: I don't know.
我不知道
-Caroline: Why is he still alive?
alive: 活着的
他为什么还活着?
-Kellerman: It appears that some information was anonymously slipped to the judge.
appear: 出现 anonymously: 匿名地 slip: 悄悄地放,不引人注意地塞入(或取出)
有人匿名向法官提供了新信息
-Caroline: Anonymously?
匿名?
It was your fat little friend, Hale.
fat: 肥胖的
我看是你那位同事胖子Hale提供的吧
If you had taken care of him sooner
sooner: 早
如果你早点解决了他,
-Kellerman: it wasn't Hale.
不是他
-women: How do you know that?
你怎么知道?
-Kellerman: If Hale had given veronica Donovan anything that could have gotten a stay of execution,
如果Hale向Veronica提供了信息
I think she would have brought it up when she made her argument in court.
argument: 论证 court: 法庭
Veronica在法庭辩论时肯定会用上
It didn't come from him.
不是他提供的
-women: Well, who else on your end knows?
end: 部分;方面
那么你这边还有谁知道?
-Kellerman: Who else on your end knows? Why all the fingerpointing at us?
fingerpointing: 怪罪,转嫁责任
你那边又还有谁知道?为什么把脏水都泼我们身上
Are you sure that the leak didn't come from your end? From the company?
leak: 泄漏,漏洞 company: 公司
你肯定不是你们公司那头出的错?
-Caroline: we are all on the same team, remember?
team: 一队,一组
嘿我们都是同一条船上的记得吗?
-women: Absolutely
absolutely: [口语]当然
当然
-Caroline: Just find the leak...and plug it.
plug: 堵
找出是谁泄的密给我堵住!
-Kellerman: Thank you, ma'am.
ma'am: [口语]夫人,女士
谢谢夫人
-Caroline: One more thing
还有一件事
the next time you're in my office, I expect you to stand when you're addressing me.
expect: 期待 address: 向…作讲话
下次你再来我的办公室希望你跟我说话时能站着
-women:Absolutely
当然
-Judge: All I can tell is...I was working late in chambers, I left at 11:00,
chamber: 法官议会室
情况是这样我在办公室工作到很晚 11点离开的
and there it was, right under my door.
under: 在…之下
然后就发现了这个放在我门下
One is Terrence Steadman’s autopsy report.
autopsy: 尸检 report: 报告
一份是Terrence Steadman的尸检报告
In it, his appendix is noted as present and unremarkable.
appendix: 阑尾 note: 记录 present: 存在的 unremarkable: 无特殊的
报告显示他的阑尾很正常并未切割
The other paper is an operative report from when Mr. Steadman an was 12 years old.
paper: 文件 operative: 手术的
另外一份是Steadman 12岁时的手术报告
The procedure was an appendectomy.
procedure: 做法 appendectomy: 阑尾切除手术
实施的是阑尾切除手术
-Tucci: That's impossible. Let me see this.
impossible: 不可能的
怎么可能让我看看
-Veronica: I want the conviction overturned and Lincoln burrows immediately released from custody.
conviction: 定罪 overturn: 推翻 immediately: 立即 release: 释放 custody: 监禁
我要求立刻推翻有罪的判定立即释放Lincoln Burrows
-Tucci: not so fast. These records haven't even been certified.
record: 记录 certify: 证实
哦哦慢着慢着没这么快,这些文件还未经证实呢,
-Veronica: The hospital can tell you.
医院可以证明
-Judge: The hospital does not keep records going back that far. I checked.
far: 久远的 check: 检查,核实
医院的记录保存没那么久,我查过了
-Tucci: So, as far as we know, these documents could be a hoax from some antideath penaltyadvocate,
document: 文件 hoax: 欺骗 anti: 反对者 penalty: 刑罚 advocate: 拥护者
这么说这些文件完全可能是某位反对死刑的人臆造出来的
or, dare I say it, defense counsel.
dare: 胆敢 defense: 防卫,辩护 counsel: 律师
或者哪位辩护律师编造出来的
-Veronica: please. You're preposterous.
preposterous: 荒谬的
你说的真够荒唐
-Judge: Let's just all take a deep breath here, okay?
breath: 呼吸,气息
大家都别急我也不知道这些文件究竟怎么回事
I don't know what these papers mean, and, for that reason, I would like to err on the sideof caution.
err: 犯错 caution: 慎重
因此我觉得要谨慎行事
I'm going to delay the execution for two weeks.
delay: 推迟 execution: 处死刑
推迟行刑两周
That should give us more than enough time to exhume the body.
exhume: 掘坟 body: 尸体
这样我们就有时间开棺验尸了
-Tucci: Exhume the body. Your Honor, all due respectthat is a drastic measure.
honor: [常作H](前与his,your等连用)阁下;大人 respect: 尊重 drastic: 严厉的,激烈的 measure: 措施
开棺验尸?法官大人恕我直言那样可不好
-Judge: It's also the only way we're going to know if that body in the ground is really TerrenceSteadman.
可这是我们确定埋葬的是否 Terrence Steadman本人的唯一办法
-Michael: So that's not Steadman that was buried?
bury: 埋葬
这么说下葬的不是 Terrence Steadman?
-Veronica: We don't know.
我们还不知道
If it is not, Lincoln’s free.
free: 自由的
如果不是 Lincoln就自由了
If it is, we're back where we started. Take care Michael.
如果是我们还得重新来保重
-Fernando: So that bodywhat if it's him?
那具尸体如果真是他的话怎么办?
-Michael: Well, I'm not going to sit around hoping.
我可不会坐在这等结果
-Fernando: What does that mean?
你什么意思?
-Michael: That means we get back to work.
意思就是我们继续准备越狱
-Fernando: God, I was hoping you would say that.
天啊我就等你这句话呢!
-Burrows: They're digging up the body?
dig: 挖
要开棺验尸?
-Pope: To be honest, I have never been in a situation like this before.
honest: 诚实的 situation: 形势
说实话我以前从来没见过这事
If nothing else, you can be glad that
怎么说你也应该高兴有
you have got people who'll go to extreme lengths to get you out of here.
extreme: 最大限度的 length: 时间的长短
一帮能人在帮你早点出狱
-Burrows: No kidding.
kid: 开玩笑
确实如此
Warden...
warden: 监狱长
典狱长
at the execution, there was a man in the viewing room.
行刑的时候观看室里有个男的
I was just wondering if you or anyone in the prison had spoken to him.
wonder: 想知道
我想知道你或者其他人有没有和他说过话
-Pope: Well... according to this,
我来看看记录
those present were your brother, his attorney, and three reporters—
present: 出席的 attorney: 律师 reporter: 记者
列席的有你弟弟律师
Two women and a man
三名记者还有两个女的一个男的
The manwho was he?
那个男的他是谁?
he was from the headline press. William Prall. You know him?
headline: 头版 press: 新闻报道
好像是《头版快报》的什么人 William Prall,你认识?
-Burrows: No.
不认识
-Pope: Guard.
警卫
-Michael: Hold it steady, please.
steady: 平稳的
拿稳一点
What exactly are you looking for in all that ink?
exactly: 确切的 ink: 墨水,这里指用墨水刻的纹身
你到底在纹身上找什么?
-Michael: A new way out of here.
一条新的出路
-Fernando: You know all those plans by now?
plan: 计划你现在都知道计划了?
-Michael: No.
不
Memorizing it would be like memorizing the phone book.
memorize: 记住
记它就像记牢电话本一样
-Fernando: but why not just tat up route 66?
tat=tattoo: 纹身 route: 路径,公路
是啊那干吗不走原来的66大道?
-Michael: Contingencies.
contingencies=contingency: 意外事件
应急计划
-Fernando: Contingencies?!
应急计划?
You saying you found another way?
你是说要另找出路?
-Michael: Maybe
也许吧
-Fernando: What do you mean, "Maybe"?
也许是什么意思?
-Michael: There is always been another way, but it is suicide.
always: 总是 suicide: 自杀
总归有其他办法的但是这自杀举动
-Fernando: Man, it's so cold, my hands are stinging.
stinging: 引起剧痛,刺骨的
天哪太冷了?我的手都快冻僵了
-Franklin: You know what they say about weather in the Midwest—
Midwest: 中西部
你知道人们怎么说中西部的天气吗?
if you don't like it, wait an hour.
你要是不喜欢现在的天气可以等一个小时
-Michael: we're still going out through the infirmary,
infirmary: 医务室
我们仍然从医务室出去
and we're still going to do it from the guards' room.
guard: 警卫
还是从那个警卫室开始
It's just the inbetween that's going to have to change.
inbetween: 在中间的 change: 改变
只不过中间计划要有点改变
-Franklin: Wait a minute. Why are you changing plan, man?
plan: 计划
等等干吗要改变计划?
We're already through that room beneath the infirmary.
beneath: 在下方
我们已经通过下水道到了医务室下面
That's all we gotta do is to get through that pipe and we are home free.
gotta=have got to: 必须 pipe: 管道
现在只要搞定那根管子我们就可以远走高飞了
-Michael: There is a reason they replaced it with a 12inch pipe, Darwin. People can't get through it.
reason: 原因 replace: 更换 inch: 英寸
那根12英吋的管子很结实我们没法搞定
The only way we are getting into that infirmary is from beneath.
我们要通过医务室的唯一办法就是从地下
We're going to have to find another way.
我们得另寻他法
-Westmoreland: The psych ward
psych =psychiatric: 精神病的 ward: 牢房
从精神病人区?
-Michael: It's the only building that shares a subsurface line with the infirmary.
building: 建筑物 share: 共享,共用 subsurface: 地下的 line: 管道
这是唯一栋同医务室共用管道的建筑
-T-Bag: You telling me to get to the infirmary, we gotta go through the whack shack?
whack: 怪癖的人 shack: 窝棚,小屋
你的意思是要去医务室只能走那个疯人窝?
-Michael: Unless you got a better idea
unless: 除非
你还有更好的办法?
-Westmoreland: And there's a subsurface line that runs from the guards' room to the psych ward.
从警卫室到疯人区有一条服务通道?
-Michael: Sort of.
算是吧
-Franklin: Oh... what do, what do you mean "sort of"?
什么叫算是?
-Michael: We can go into that hole in the guards' room.
hole: 洞 guard: 警卫
我们可以从警卫室的洞下去
About 40 yards up route 66,there's a grate that'll get us halfway there.
yard: 码 grate: 炉排 halfway: 半路
66大道的 40码左右有个井盖刚好走一半路程
-Michael: What about the rest of the way?
剩下的一半呢?
We gotta do it above ground.
above: 在…上面
我们得从地面上走
-Franklin: so just a bunch of cons taking a stroll in the middle of the night for all the guards to see?
con=convict: 囚犯 stroll: 闲逛,溜达
一帮罪犯大半夜的出来溜跶周围全是警卫?
-Michael: yes
是的
-Fernando: you're right. It is suicide.
suicide: 自杀
他是对的还真是自杀举动!
-Westmoreland:This grate that you're talking about, it's hidden, right, partner?
grate: (窗、门等的)铁格栅 hidden: 隐藏的 partner: 搭档,伙伴
刚才你说的那个井盖
The C.O.S can't see it.
C.O =correctional officer: 狱警
很隐蔽吧,狱警看不到?
-Michael: Not exactly.
exactly: 完全地
不一定
-Franklin: Well, where is it?
那地方在哪?
You're standing on it.
就站在它上面
when we come up on that ground there, that tower there...
tower: 塔楼
就怕我们爬出来时,那的塔哨
that tower there...
那里的
that tower behind me is going to see us.
behind: 在…后面
还有我身后的塔哨,都会看见我们
We'll be like ducks on a shooting range. You feel me?
duck: 鸭子 shooting: 射击 range: 打靶场 feel: 理解
我们就成活靶子了,明白吗?
-prison guard: Hurry it up, cons.
con: 囚犯
快点走,犯人们
-Franklin: You plan sucks, snowflake.
suck: 让人失望 snowflake: 雪花,这里指白人
你的计划真差,白小子
-Michael: I gotta go back into the walls tonight.
我得回去
-Fernando: Why?
为什么?
-Michael: I gotta get over to psych ward,
我要去精神病区
familiarize myself with the pipes beneath,
familiarize: 使熟悉
熟悉地下的管道
make sure we can get through.
确保我们能穿过
-Fernando: I don't know, Michael. Cnote's got a point.
point: 重点
我不清楚,Michael,但CNote的话有道理
We come up in the middle of that yard, we're sitting ducks.
yard: 院子
我们在午夜出去,无疑是待宰羔羊
-Michael: I know.
我知道
-Fernando: I might have an idea.
我有个主意了
-Caroline: My family and I are more than dismayed by judge Kessler’s decision
dismayed: 沮丧的 decision: 决定
我和我的家人对Kessler法官要求
to allow the exhumation of my brother.
allow: 准许 exhumation: 掘尸
把我弟弟开棺验尸的决定感到十分失望
This stunt by Lincoln burrows' defense counsel is an affront
stunt:花招,噱头,引人注目的举动 affront: 公然冒犯
其始作俑者便是 Lincoln Burrows辩护律师
and an insult to the memory of my brother,
insult: 侮辱 memory: 记忆
这对我弟弟
a good man who tried to make positive change in this country.
positive: 积极的 change: 改变
一个试图积极改变这个国家的人
This is being done in the name
是极大的侮辱
of trying to release a convicted killer from prison.
release: 释放 convicted: 已被判刑的 killer: 杀人犯
而这一切就是为了释放一个已定罪的犯人
-Nike: Steadman asked for a "green burial,"
burial: 埋葬
Steadman要求绿色下葬?
no embalming, biodegradable coffin, it's, very environmentally aware.
embalming: 对(尸体)作防腐作用 biodegradable: 能起生物降解作用的coffin: 棺材
environmentally: 在环保方面 aware: 知晓的,意识到的
不用防腐剂可降解材料的棺木真有环保意识啊
-Veronica: Or smart if you don't want the body to be identified.
smart: 聪明的 identify: 辨认
如果不想尸体被认出来这的确是个聪明的法子
-Fernando: We have not hung in months, and now you want a favor.
hang: 逗留
我们几个月都没说话了,可你现在要帮忙?
-Manche: You know I love you, cous, but that's a big ask.
知道我喜欢你,但是这个是大忙
I gotta say no.
gotta=have got to: 必须
但我不帮你
-Fernando: You can't say no.
你不能这样
-Manche: Whatever. If my mom, or worse your mom,
whatever: 不管什么 worse: 更坏的
随便,我妈还有你妈
knows I did anything in here to get you in trouble, forget it.
forget: 忘
要是知道我们惹了麻烦,还是算了吧
-Fernando: I'm in prison, pendejo. How much trouble can I get into?
pendejo=stupid: 笨蛋
我已经在牢里了,还会惹什么麻烦?
-Manche: A lot. Geez.
Geez =Jesus: Jesus的简称
太多麻烦了
-Fernando: You owe me.
owe: 欠
你欠我的,
-Manche: Like hell I do. It's your turn, not mine.
turn: 轮流的次序
是欠你的,但现在是你的问题,不是我的
-Fernando: Miss Mangene's broken window.
记得Mangene小姐的玻璃被砸了吗?
-Manche: The Terrado sisters
Terrado姐妹?
-Fernando: Your brother's "lost" El Camino.
El Camino: 埃尔卡米诺牌汽车
你兄弟在el Camino "迷路"?
-Manche: the church collection basket.
church: 教堂 collection: (教堂礼拜时的)捐款 donkey: 驴
募捐篮,
-Fernando: The donkey
驴子
-Manche: We took an oath, bro.
oath: 誓言,誓约 bro=brother: 兄弟
你要发誓
-Fernando: Don't make me break it.
break: 违背诺言
不要让我食言
-Aldo: Come on, Linc, we want to catch batting practice.
batting: 击球 practice: 练习
快点,Linc,我们要看训练
Let's hurry. Take my hand.
hurry: 赶快
抓住我的手,快走
Great seats, huh? See #11 over there?
seat: 位子
位子不错吧,看见那个11号了吗
Keep your eye on him. Watch him closely.
closely: 密切地
注意看好
-Fernando: you got it? Where is it?
拿到了?在哪?
Oh, he's cool.
cool: 极好的
他是自己人
-Manche: You get caught with this, they'll kill you.
你要被抓着,他们会宰了你
Hey, I'm going to need this back by morning.
早上还我
They will know if something like that is missing.
missing: 缺掉的,失踪的
不然他们会察觉少了
And cous. Now you owe me.
cous =cousin: 堂兄
现在你欠我了
-Westmoreland: you dropped something. Does that say "Iraq"?
喂,你掉东西了,上面写的是“伊拉克”?
-Franklin: Thanks.
谢了
-Michael: let's look busy.
大家忙起来
-Franklin: What the hell?
怎么了?
-Fernando: Damn, what did you do?
damn: 该死的,糟糕
糟了!你都做了什么?
-Franklin: It's the cement we dug up
cement: 水泥
是我们挖出来的水泥
-Berwick: my god, you cons are slower than a spelling bee full of stutterers.
spell: 拼写 bee: [美国英语](邻里朋友为工作、互助或友谊比赛而举行的)聚会 stutterer: 口吃
天哪,你们这帮囚犯太慢了
you all think you can slowwalk this job, play grabass in here?
slowwalk: 漫步 grabass: 捉迷藏游戏
别以为你们能偷懒,在这里歇着
Drag it out for months? Get to work.
拖上几个月,干活
-Westmoreland: You got it, boss.
boss: 老板,首领,老大
知道了,老大
-Berwick: How about it, eight ball?
eight ball: 八号球,桌球的八球打法中的黑色球,讽刺c-note太黑
说你呢!
Get to work.
干活去
-Franklin: Oh, you know, boss, my leg just fell asleep.
asleep: 麻木的
老大,我的腿...有点麻木了
-Berwick: You disobeying me, convict?
disobey: 不服从 convict: 囚犯
你敢违抗我的指令
-Westmoreland: The man said get to work.
他说了干活!
-Franklin: What the hell is your problem, old head?!
老头,你有什么问题啊?
-Westmoreland: My problem is young con punks who don't know how things work around here.
punk: 废物
我的问题就是看不惯你们这些小子偷懒
Construction is a sweet gig.
construction: 建筑 sweet: 令人愉快的 gig: 工作
做建筑是轻松的活
You want to clean toilets, be my guest. Otherwise, grab a hammer.
clean: 打扫 toilet: 厕所 otherwise: 否则 hammer: 锤子
你要扫厕所的话,随你便,不然就拿锤子干活
-Berwick: All right. Still got some piss and vinegar in those old veins, Charles?
piss: 小便 vinegar: 精力 vein: 脉络,静脉
你的威风不减当年嘛 Charles
I like it.
我喜欢你这套
-Westmoreland: Close one
close: 难以解决的
好险啊
what we gonna do with this?
糟糕怎么处理?
- Louis: It was Ole Miss, right, ole miss?
Ole Miss: [美国俚语]密西西比大学
Ole Miss吧?
-prison guard: it was a Midwestern school.
Midwestern:美国中西部的
不,是中西部的学校
- Louis: Iowa.
爱荷华?
-prison guard: No, not Iowa Hold on a second. Hey, Bagwell
不是爱荷华,等一下,嘿,Bagwell
do you know what school Art Schleicher played for?
嘿,Art Schleicher 在哪个校球队打球吗
-T-Bag: Not really sure there, boss.
我不清楚,老大
I really am not much of a football guy, boss. Too much violence
guy: (男)人,家伙 violence: 暴力
我不是橄榄球迷太暴力
-prison guard: Come on, you know the guy I'm talking about
得了吧,你知道我说的是谁
Art Schleicher, the quarterback, got nailed for gambling.
quarterback: 四分卫 nail: 抓 gambling: 赌博
就是那个四分卫因为赌博被抓的
-T-Bag: No, doesn't really ring a bell.
bell: 铃
不知道,没印象
-prison guard: Bet if I asked you what his ass looked like, you would remember
bet: 打赌
像你这样的笨蛋会不知道
Maybe someone in the brain trust knows.
brain: 智慧 trust: 可信赖的人
也许里面的聪明人知道
Stolte, come on, man, let's grab some lunch.
Stolte?算了我们还有正事要办
Hold on, I just want to figure this out. It's driving me crazy.
crazy: 发疯的,疯狂的
等下,我想弄明白,都要让我疯了
-T-Bag: Ohio state!
俄亥俄州立
-prison guard: That's right. He was a buckeye.
buckeye: 七叶树俄亥俄州人
对了,俄亥俄州人啊
You are not completely worthless, after all.
completely: 彻底地 worthless: 无用的
你还有点小用嘛
-Sarah: How's your stomach? Any more vomiting?
stomach: 胃 vomit: 呕吐
你的胃好点吗?还呕吐吗?
-Burrows: Just nauseous. Must be the nerves
nauseous: 恶心的 nerve: 神经
恶心
-Sarah: That's understandable, considering. I can give you something for it.
understandable: 可以理解的 considering: 考虑到,鉴于
鉴于你这个情况还算正常,给你点药吧
-Burrows: No, it's fine.
不用了
-Sarah: All right. You, you let me know if there's anything you need.
好吧,有需要就找我
-Burrows: Can I ask you a question, doc?
问个问题,医生
With all that went down yesterday
昨天要行刑时
Head pounding, heart racingcould that cause me to see something that wasn't there?
pounding: 跳动 race: 加速 cause: 引起
我心跳加速会不会看到本不该有的东西
-Sarah: anxiety attacks are often accompanied by flashes of light, black spots...
anxiety: 焦虑 attack: (疾病)发作 accompany: 和…一起发生 flash: 闪光 spot: 点
是的,人紧张时一般会看到一些闪光,黑斑
-Burrows: no, no, no. I saw someone in the viewing room.
不是,我在观刑室看到了个人
-Sarah: There were people there.
那里是有人啊
-Burrows: This person could not have been there.
是不可能在的人
-Sarah: Lincoln, you have heard of, posttraumatic stress disorder, right?
post: 之后 traumatic: 外伤的,创伤的 stress: 压力 disorder: 失调;障碍
Lincoln你听说过创伤后心理障碍症?
I'm going to call you a prime candidate.
prime: 首要的 candidate: 候选
我想你这就是一种情况
I don't think a lot of people have been through what you just did.
我想你可能得了这病,很少人能有你的经历
So if you, if you thought you saw someone,
如果你觉得看到了什么人
it's possible that it was your subconscious giving you what you wanted.
subconscious: 潜在意识
可能是你的潜意识给你想要的
Whoever it was that you wanted to be there with you in that moment to comfort you
comfort: 安慰
一个你想要在那里来安慰你的人
Who was it you thought you saw?
你认为你看到谁了?
-Sarah: Thanks, doc. Thank you.
谢谢你,医生
-Sarah: Sure thing.
没关系
-Westmoreland: Seen a lot of rackets in my time,
rackets: 社交;花天酒地;应酬
我这辈子见的东西多了
but if you are doing what I think you're doing with those postcards, yours definitely takesthe cake.
postcard: 明信片 definitely: 肯定地
不过如果我没猜错的话你搞这些明信片还真是一绝
-Franklin: how about saving the small talk, old head, cause you and I ain’t got nothing in common.
别跟我套近乎了我和你没有共同点
-Westmoreland: What do you do?
那你怎么干?
Write them here and then send them to a pal, in Iraq and have him mail them your wife'sway?
send: 发送 pal: 朋友 mail: 邮寄
在这写好了然后寄给你在伊拉克的朋友再让他寄给你妻子?
-Franklin: Why don't you just shut your word hole
你还是闭嘴吧!
cause you don't know nothing about my racket.
你对我一无所知
-Westmoreland: A con pretending he is not in the hole to his family.
con: 囚犯 pretend: 假装
一个罪犯假装在外心系家人
I seen that once or twice, but Iraq?
这个我见识过,但是远在伊拉克?
-Franklin: you the one to talk.
是啊就你话多
-Westmoreland: Dede is that your wife or your kid?
kid: 孩子
Dede是你的孩子还是你的妻子?
-Franklin: Now, you listen.
你听着
I don't even want you to say her name in this prison. You feel me?
even: 尤其 feel: 意识到
我不喜欢你在监狱里说她名字,你明白不?
-Westmoreland: A daughter. Definitely a daughter
definitely: 确切地
你的女儿,肯定是个女儿
-Franklin: what would you know?
你怎么知道?
-Westmoreland: Cause I got one myself.
因为我自己有个女儿
You know. After you break outside these walls,
你知道嘛如果你从这里逃出去
that's the first place they're gonna look for you family.
他们去找的第一个地方就是你家
-Franklin: Now, why is it you think
为什么你会认为
that I'm that dumb that I would go directly there?
dumb: 傻瓜 directly: 直接地
我那么笨会直接跑去那里
-Westmoreland: Cause that's exactly the first place I'm gonna go.
exactly: 正是 gonna=going to: 将会
因为那里是我会去的第一个地方
Turns out maybe we got something in common after all.
怎么样,我们有共同点了吧
-Aldo: See #11 over there? Keep your eye on him. Watch him closely.
看到那边11号了吗?看仔细了
Midlevel reliever at best. But he's always working at it.
reliever: 棒球替补投手
注意他的动作
That's why he's your old man's favorite player. Work ethic.
favorite: 最爱 player: 比赛者 ethic: 道德规范
这个是我最喜欢的球手击打
-Pope: William Prall. You know him?
William Prall,你认识他吗?
-Michael: The pipe system beneath the psych ward is...
pipe: 管道 system: 系统 psych =Psychiatric: 精神病的 ward: 牢房
精神病区下面的管道很复杂
well, it's complex. Be real easy to get lost.
complex: 复杂的
很容易就迷路
-Fernando: How complex can it be?
会有多复杂?
-Michael: Very.
非常复杂
When they build this place in 1858, the pipes were lead.
build: 建造 lead: 铅
1858年初建这里的时候管道是由铅做的
A century later, they discovered lead was a health risk so they went to copper.
century: 世纪 discover: 发现 risk: 危险 copper: 銅
大概100年之后他们发现铅对人体有害
They never removed the lead pipes. Cost too much.
remove: 移动,拆除 cost: 花费
他们就开始采用铜管但是铅管就留在那里了,因为拆除的成本太高了
There's thousands of yards of the stuff still down there.
yard: 码 stuff: 东西
下面还有数千条管道
Then a few years ago, they switched to industrial plastic.
switch: 转变 industrial: 工业的 plastic: 塑料
数年之后,又改成工程塑料
Again it was cheaper just to lay it over the old stuff.
cheaper: 便宜的
每个都是直接加在旧的设施之上
If I make a wrong turn down there tonight, I will not make it back by count.
count: 点名
如果我转错一个弯我可能就回不来了
-Fernando: You won't make the wrong turn, right?
但是你不会转错弯吧?
-prison guard: I don't believe my eyes.
我简直不敢相信
One of the blues actually coming into psych ward
actually: 竟然,事实上
竟然有个穿蓝色制服的警卫到精神病区
-Michael: Yeah, I gotta hit the head,
我要上厕所
and I didn't want to walk all the way back to awing.
wing: (建筑物)侧翼
但是我不想走回A区
Mind if I use your facilities?
facilities: 厕所
我能用一下你这边的吗?
-prison guard: Yeah, be my guest.
guest: 客人
没问题
I don't know why you guys are so scared of the whack shack.
scared: 害怕的 whack: 怪癖的人 shack: 窝棚,小屋
都不明白为什么你们这么害怕精神病人
I mean, between the killers and the crazies,
crazy: 疯子,怪人
如果你让我选杀人的还是疯子
I will take the crazies.
我宁愿选疯子
Because a crazy steps out of line,
如果疯子有什么不规矩的话
all I gotta do is shoot him with 40cc's of "shut your trap" and it's beddybye.
shoot: 注射 shut: 关上 trap: [俚语]嘴
我唯一做的就是给他们注射40cc的药然后说再见
-Michael: So, uh, which way is the bathroom?
bathroom: 洗手间
厕所是哪边?
Down the hall, through the door, make a right.
hall: 走廊
一直走走廊尽头穿过门右转
-prison guard: hey, blue.
blue: [口语]警官,警察
嘿警卫
What you doing down there?
你在这里干什么?
-Michael: Hey. Uh...
呃....
I was just looking for the bathroom.
我在找厕所
-prison guard: Down here?
在这里?
-Michael: Yeah. You said down the hall, through the door and to the left.
是啊你说走廊尽头穿过门然后左转
-prison guard: No, I said through the door and make a right.
不,我说的是穿过门然后右转
-Michael: Ah. My bad.
啊,是我的错
Have a good night.
祝你晚上顺利
-prison guard: Blue! Hold up.
警卫等等
Don't you still gotta take a leak?
leak: [俚语]撒尿
你不是要找厕所吗?
-Michael: Which way was that again?
到底是哪边啊?
-legal medical expert:With decomposition this extensive,
decomposition: 腐烂 extensive: 大量的,广泛的
这具尸体已经严重腐烂了
the most accurate identification tool is dental records.
accurate: 准确的 identification: 鉴定 tool: 方法,方式 dental: 牙齿的
现在最准确的辨认方式只能从牙齿辨认了
We made an imprint of the deceased's teeth and compared them to the dental records of
imprint: 特征,印痕 deceased: 已故的 dental: 牙齿的 compare: 比较
我们用死者的牙齿做个模具
Terrence Steadman.
然后和牙医的记录做比较
-Nike: And?
什么结果?
-legal medical expert: They were a perfect match.
perfect: 完全的 match: 匹配
两者完全符合
-Tucci: Thank you, doctor.
谢谢你,医生
-Veronica: That can't be Terrence Steadman.
这不可能
-legal medical expert: If you like, you can bring in a forensic examiner of your own choosing to examine the body,
forensic: 法医的 examine: 检查 own: 自己的 choosing: 选择
如果你愿意的话你可以自己选择法医来检查尸体
but I can tell you now, they will come to the same conclusion that I have.
conclusion: 结论
不过我现在可以告诉你我们的结论肯定一样
-Nike: Thank you.
谢谢
-Caroline: I hope you're proud of this.
proud: 自豪的
我希望这下你们都高兴了
You've gotten your pound of flesh.
你们也泄了心头之恨了
Are you done now?
你们完了吗?
Or would you like to hurt my family some more
hurt: 伤害
还是想要继续伤害我的家庭?
-Nike: Come on.
走吧
-Louis: hey, Mack, you there?
Mack 你在吗?
-Mack: Yeah.
我在
-Louis: What's your 20?
你位置在哪?
-Mack: Uh, I got to stop by maintenance real quick.
maintenance: 维护区
我在设备维护区
I'll be up in a minute.
马上就上去
-Michael: I'm burned.
我被烧伤了
All right, help me take this off.
帮我把制服脱下来
-Fernando: No, it's, like, burned into your skin.
skin: 皮肤
天啊这好像溶进去了和你皮肤粘在一起
Take it off. I can't, it's melted into your skin.
melt: 使融合
我不能脱粘在一起了
-Michael: If the guards catch me wearing this, I'm a dead man.
guard: 警卫 catch: 发现 dead: 死定的,注定要遭殃的
如果警卫发现我穿这个我就死定了
-Fernando: Bro, it's just...
不这不行
-Michael: do it.
动手吧
Please do it.
动手吧
-Fernando: Ready?
准备好了吗?
One... two... three!
1,2,3
-Sarah: Michael, it's Sara. How are you feeling?
Michael,是我Sara 你现在什么感觉?
-Michael: Groggy.
groggy: 头晕眼花的
头晕
-Sarah: It's the anesthesia.
anesthesia: 麻醉剂
是麻醉剂的原因
-Michael: Why did I have anesthesia?
为什么要上麻醉剂?
-Sarah: We had to perform a procedure.
perform: 执行 procedure: 手续,步骤
因为我们要动手术
-Berwick: So you got so sick of Scofield’s smart mouth
你们这些人是不是嫉妒Scofield聪明
that you decided to deep fry him, is that it?
decide: 决定 fry: 油煎,油炸
干脆想烤了他?
-Fernando: I didn't do anything to him, I swear.
swear: 发誓
我什么都没做我发誓!
-Berwick: Let's review.
review: 回顾
让我们来看看
A locked cell
locked: 上了锁的,锁住的 cell: 牢房
一个封闭的狱室
Two inmates
inmate: 同狱犯人
两个囚犯
One gets branded like a South Dakota steer.
brand: 打烙印 steer: 小公牛
一个被严重烧伤
You think we should call Matlock in on this one?
Matlock=【Matlocked means 'drunk off your ass'. The word matlock has been changed over the years to mean 'drunken whore gasping for sex'. it is often directed a females who appear to have no pride.】
你觉得我们应该叫Matlock吗?
-Fernando: Who's matlock?
谁是Matlock?
-Pope: Fernando,
Fernando
You are only going to make things more difficult if you don't cooperate.
difficult: 难弄的 cooperate: 合作
如果你不合作,事情会变得很严重
-Fernando: I told you I didn't burn him.
我说了我没烧他
I found him like that.
我发现他就是那样了
-Berwick: You found him like that?
你发现他那样?
-Fernando: He was acting kind of weird when we lined up for final count.
act: 行动,表现 weird: 怪异的 final: 最后的 count: 点名
我们躺下的时候他就有点奇怪
He was sweating, you know?
sweat: 出汗
他在流汗
But he's not a big talker anyway, so I didn't think much of it.
anyway: 不管怎样
他平时也不怎么说话所以我也没留意
Middle of the night,
半夜
I get up, you know,
我起来上厕所
to shake hands with the president,
然后他就脸朝下躺在地板上
-Berwick: and there he is
去你的
-Fernando: I didn't touch him.
touch: 触碰
我根本没碰他
-Sarah: Painkillers.
painkiller: 止痛片
止痛片要吗?
-Michael: How bad is it?
有多严重?
-Sarah: Uh, I would take the pills.
pill: 药片
我宁愿吃药
-Michael: Do I get to see it?
我能看看吗?
-Sarah: No, the bandage stays on for now.
bandage: 绷带
不行,现在上面有绷带
Take your pills.
吃你的药吧
Your cellmate do this to you?
cellmate: 狱友
你的狱友干的?
-Michael: Sucre?
Sucre?
No.
不是他
-Sarah: Who did?
谁干的?
-Michael: This is the part where I don't answer you.
这个问题我不想回答
-Sarah: All right.
好吧
I'll have you sent back to your cell.
cell: 牢房
你回狱室吧
All yours
交给你了
Hey, Katie, it's me. Listen, uh,
嘿 Katie 是我
can you come up to my office for a second? I got something I want to show you.
你能来我办公室吗?我有东西给你看
-Manche: What the hell am I going to do now?
我现在该怎么办?
I'm a dead man.
dead: [口语]注定灭亡(或失败、垮台)的;注定要遭殃的
我死定了
-Fernando: I'm sorry, cous. It was an accident.
accident: 意外
对不起堂弟是意外
-Michel: Bull's going to see this and flip his lid.
bull: 警察,狱警 flip: 弹,轻击 lid: 盖,帽子
警察看到这个肯定要发彪了
-Geary: Hey, slim!
slim: 苗条的,纤细的
嘿老肥
You got my uni ready?
uni=uniform: 制服
你搞定我的制服了吗?
-Manche: there's been a bit of a problem, boss.
boss: 老板,老大
老大出了点问题
-Geary: What the hell is this?
这是怎么搞的?
-Manche: I left the iron on it too long.
iron: 烫斗
我把烫斗放在上面太久了
-Geary: You are as stupid as you are fat, do you know that, dcups?
stupid: 愚蠢的 fat: 肥胖的
你和你的样子一样笨
My new shirt's coming out of your kick.
kick: 钱包
这件衣服从你的钱里面扣
-Manche: You're going to tell me right now.
你现在马上告诉我
-Fernando: Tell you what?
告诉你什么?
-Manche: What the hell you have got going on that's got you burning up guard suits?
suits: 套装
你到底在干什么把制服给烧了
-Fernando: Trust me, primo, the less you know, the better.
primo: [拉丁语]首先;第一
相信我你知道的越少越好
-Burrows: Any news
有消息吗?
-Veronica: No. No, not yet.
没有,暂时还没有
Testing takes a couple of days.
test: 测试
测试还要几天时间
-Burrows: What do you remember of dad?
你还记得我父亲吗?
-Veronica: Your dad?
你父亲?
-Burrows: Mmhmm
恩
-Veronica: I didn't know him.
我不认识他
Your mom said some pretty horrible stuff about him when we were growing up.
pretty: 相当地 horrible: 可恶的,可怕的 stuff: 东西
你母亲说你们小时候你父亲对你们很不好
-Burrows: I think I saw him.
我到他了
When I was in the chair
我在坐电椅的时候
-Veronica: Lincoln...
Lincoln
-Burrows: it was him.
是他
I know it was.
我知道
-Veronica: How would you know?
你怎么知道?
You haven't seen his face in 30 years.
你都30年没见过他了
-Burrows: The name that was used
他用的那个名字
William Prall.
William Prall?
-Veronica: So?
怎么了?
-Burrows: It's the name of this guy who threw for Chicago back in the day.
是那时候芝加哥的棒球手
Dad and me were really into him. But I had forgotten all about him.
into: 极喜欢的 forget: 忘记
父亲很欣赏他我都差点忘记了
It's really weird.
weird: 怪异的
很奇怪
Been having these dreams, memories,
dream: 梦 memory: 回忆
我最近一直做梦回忆起小时候
-Veronica: things I guess I suppressed when he left, but... this man who came to the execution, howdo you know he used that name?
suppress: 压制 execution: 执行死刑
这个来行刑室的人你怎么知道他的名字?
-Burrows: Pope told me.
典狱长告诉我的
-Veronica: Was that before or after you had the dream?
是在你的梦之前还是梦之后?
Look, I'm sorry, okay?
听着,我很抱歉
I don't mean to challenge what you're saying,
challenge: 挑战;对…质疑
我不是不信你所说的
but your dad has been mia almost your entire life.
mia= missing in action: 作战中失踪人员 entire: 整个的
你父亲几乎没和你在一起过
-Burrows: I know what I saw, V.
我知道我看到什么
I know what I saw.
我知道
-Trixie:This is the security camera footage of the courthouse
security: 安全 camera: 电视摄像机 footage: 影片的镜头 courthouse: 法院
这是从法院拿来的安全录影带
from the night that judge Kessler got those documents.
document: 证据;证明
就是Kessler拿到证据的那天晚上
Now check out this guy.
check: 查看
看看这个人
He is very skilled.
skilled: 有技能的;熟练的
他很有经验
He moves casually enough to avoid suspicion,
casually: 随意地 avoid: 避免 suspicion: 怀疑
他走路很随意别人不会怀疑
and you see how he shifts his hat when he turns corners to hide his face?
shift:改变(方向等) hide: 隐藏
看到他转动帽子方向了吗?正好让别人看不见他的脸
He knows exactly where those cameras are.
exactly: 确切地
他知道这些摄像头的位置
Wait. Right there.
看那里
See that reflection?
reflection: 反射,映像
看到那些反光吗?
Rewind it, rewind it.
rewind: 倒带
倒带
Right, can you blow that up?
你能放大吗?
Son of a bitch
妈的
I know that guy.
我认识这个人
-Katie: What is it?
这是什么?
-Sarah: It was fused into Michael Scofield’s skin.
fuse: 融(化) skin: 皮肤
这东西溶入了Michael Scofield的皮肤
I removed it during the debridement procedure.
remove: 移除 debridement: 清创术 procedure: 手续,步骤
我手术的时候拿出来的
-Katie: What about it?
这有什么问题?
-Sarah: Well, this fabric doesn't come from a standard issue prison uniform.
fabric: 布料 standard: 标准的 issue: 分发;分配 uniform: 制服
不是囚服的布料
-Katie: Where did it come from then?
那是哪里来的?
-Katie: As far as I can tell, a guard's uniform.
我觉得好像是警卫的衣服
-prison guard: Open on 40!
打开40号
Close 40!
关上40号
-Fernando: How you feeling?
你感觉如何?
What's wrong?
什么事?
-Michael: The blueprints—
blueprint: 蓝图
蓝图
the ones we need to get from the psych ward to the infirmary...
psych =psychiatric: 精神病的 ward: 牢房 infirmary: 医务室,诊疗室
能帮我们从精神病区到医务室的那片图
our map out of here...
map: 地图
出去的图
they're gone.
gone: 不在了
烫掉了
越狱Season 1-Episode 15: By the Skin and the Teeth的更多相关文章
- 越狱Season 1-Season 1, Episode 3: Cell Test
Season 1, Episode 3: Cell Test -CO: Oh, my God. 我的天 Williamson, get in here. Williamson 快进来 What the ...
- 越狱Season 1-Episode 17: J-Cat
Season 1, Episode 17: J-Cat -Pope: Hey, that's looking good. 嗨,看起来真棒 You're making some real progres ...
- 越狱Season 1-Episode 21: Go
Season 1, Episode 21: Go -Michael: I need you to let me get us out of here. 我需要你帮我出去 -Patoshik: If y ...
- 越狱Season 1-Episode 8: The Old Head
Season 1, Episode 8: The Old Head -Michael: 17 days from now they strap my brother to an electric ch ...
- 越狱Season 1-Episode 6: Riots, Drills and the Devil: Part 1
Season 1, Episode 6: Riots, Drills and the Devil: Part 1 - Diamond: Just a few more rides. 就再多玩几次吧 O ...
- 越狱Season 1-Episode 5: English, Fitz or Percy
Season 1, Episode 5: English, Fitz or Percy -Pope: I assume this is about your transfer request for ...
- 越狱Season 1-Episode 4: Cute Poison
Season 1, Episode 4: Cute Poison [Previously on Prison Break] previously: 以前地 前情提要 -Burrows: I didn' ...
- 越狱Season 1- Episode 22: Flight
Season 1, Episode 22: Flight -Franklin: You know you got a couple of foxes in your henhouse, right? ...
- 越狱Season 1-Episode 20: Tonight
Season 1, Episode 20: Tonight -Pope: I want him under 24hour surveillance. surveillance: 监视 保证24小时监视 ...
随机推荐
- powershell 判断操作系统版本 命令
powershell 传教士 原创文章.始于 2015-12-15 允许转载,但必须保留名字和出处,否则追究法律责任 一 前言 判断操作系统版本,是个老话题,bat.vbs中都有例子,这本不是重要问题 ...
- OpenCV坐标体系的初步认识
实验基础 本次实验通过一个简短的例子,主要来说明下面4个问题: 1. 坐标体系中的零点坐标为图片的左上角,X轴为图像矩形的上面那条水平线:Y轴为图像矩形左边的那条垂直线.该坐标体系在诸如结构体Mat, ...
- [VMware WorkStation]虚拟机网络
桥接模式下复制物理网络连接: 复制物理网卡连接状态,就是说把你指定的.本机的.真是网卡的状态信息复制给虚拟机的虚拟网卡,比如说你的本机真是网卡链接到了家用路由器的LAN口上,获得到了DHCP分配的地址 ...
- linux 杀死进程的方法
# kill -pid 注释:标准的kill命令通常都能达到目的.终止有问题的进程,并把进程的资源释放给系统.然而,如果进程启动了子进程,只杀死父进程,子进程仍在运行,因此仍消耗资源.为了防止这些所谓 ...
- poj2184 背包
//Accepted 1492 KB 110 ms //背包 //把si看成weight,Fi看成value,这可以表示成当dp[j]=max(dp[j-weight[i]]+value[i]) // ...
- poj蚂蚁问题
问题描述: n只蚂蚁以每秒1cm的速度在长为Lcm的竿子上爬行.当蚂蚁爬到竿子的端点时就会掉落.由于竿子太细,两只蚂蚁相遇时,它们不能交错通过,只能各自反向 爬回去.对于每只蚂蚁,我们知道它距离竿子左 ...
- Include and Require
The include or require statement takes all the text/codde/markup that exists in the specified file a ...
- HDU1166-敌兵布阵(线段树)
题目链接:http://acm.hdu.edu.cn/showproblem.php?pid=1166 #include<cstdio> #include<string> #i ...
- 清除浮动4-插入多余的div
<!doctype html><html> <head> <meta charset="UTF-8"> <meta name= ...
- 【转】What is an entity system framework for game development?
What is an entity system framework for game development? Posted on 19 January 2012 Last week I relea ...